Monday, April 4, 2022

More Name Suggestions

           Entry 37: 4/4/22

     I hope you all are ready for this week because it is going to be a surplus of blog posts. Some will be quick updates and others will be long summaries of what went on. This is like the final week so everything that has not gotten done needs to be done like.. yesterday. I have been thinking more about the name for the docu-series because I really want to bang that out of the way and be able to post about it on social media and I have not had much success but I have two names that I honestly really like. 

-Overlooked

    The idea behind this one was that the topics we make documentaries on in the docu-series are ones that are normally not talked about. Also, I literally came up with this a few seconds ago so I am just going let you guys scope what goes on in that empty space I have in my head. Overlooked can be interpreted in many different ways more specifically for the two documentaries we have it is like oh that man is sexualizing me well boys will be boys and oh I really want to wear what makes me happy but I can't do that bc I'll be over looked at. I am not 100% sure if that makes sense but it is like a play on words for topics that are super impactful but we overlook it bc of how society has made it out to be. Wow that was like fresh out of my vacant mind I really hope that translated well. 

-Sights Unseen

    Another idea I had was Sights Unseen. The meaning for it is "research on a phenomenon known as inattentional blindness suggests that unless we pay close attention, we can miss even the most conspicuous events." Not the biggest fan of this one but at least we got options rolling on the table. 

     That's all I got. If Isa likes one of them maybe that will be the one but who knows. Isa is currently editing right next to me in class so when she looks less stressed, I will ask if she liked it. We still need out lovely documentary name which is currently kicking our butts. I will start looking more into that soon because we really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment