Saturday, February 5, 2022

First Chapter

    Entry 1: 2/5/22

  Welcome back! If you have not checked out my AICE Media Studies AS Level blog, I would recommend going back and looking at the cool stuff I did my junior year.

link: https://kimberlybmedia.blogspot.com/

  BUT if you have... Hello! This is my new blog for AICE Media Studies A level which I am currently taking my senior year. It is certainly going to be one hell of a story to tell so I can not wait to share everything with you guys! I am actually really excited for the second semester of this year because the first semester was bananas and I will explain all of that in the next 2 blog postings! I worked on some really cool projects with my close friends (and some new friends) and they turned out super dope in my opinion. Anyways, I hope I look back in June and feel pride in my work as I do now! Let's just jump right in!



No comments:

Post a Comment