Sunday, March 13, 2022

Checklist Time

    Entry 19: 3/13/22

     With only a few weeks left until filming, Isa and I got a lot to get done. It has been such a stressful project because on top of the other things Isa and I have to do, we also have to keep our minds on this documentary because we want it to turn out to be top notch. To help us out, on the planning document I made a bit ago for us on Google Docs, Isa made a checklist of what we need to do before filming. I'll copy and paste it down below.

CHECK LIST:

RESEARCH

  • Figure out how to do live feed thing
  • Research TV tracking/masking

  • Find what will be “playing” on the TVs in final edit

  • Start thinking about music

  • Genre research


WRITING

  • Finish writing questions

  • Finalize questions and structure


EQUIPMENT/PROPS

  • Finalize equipment pick-up (contact Jim)

  • Finalize prop pick-up (coordinate with dad, Cummings and Kim)

  • Shot/sequencing/set-up ideas

  • Pick up equipment

  • Pick up props

  • Get converter


PRE-FILMING

  • 3D render of room?

  • Start testing things out at home to see how they look

  • Schedule interviews and filming dates

  • Decide on interview “look” and location


SOCIAL MEDIA

  • Social media post ideas
  • Finalize branding of social media page and docu-series

  • Take pictures of props, edit it and maybe post that as first post?



    It is crazy how it will all soon turn into an actual project. This week has been a HECTIC one but I promise I will be back up and running very soon. I wish we could use spring break as a break, ironically, since I know Isa and I need it but this documentary is going to be an experience of a life time so I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment