Saturday, March 19, 2022

Everyone Accounted For?

    Entry 23: 3/19/22

     Alright let me just jump right into because this has been a problematic time, not really I just like being dramatic. First things first, Isa and I originally thought that I would not be there for the first 2 days of filming. My family friends were going to do me a favor and drive me up to UF so I could see the campus for the first time but certain things happened, which I can not disclose, and I was able to stay for filming. This was a huge relief because Isa would have so much more stress doing it by herself. While we thought that I was going to UF, we asked our most trusted friends to help us out. Even if I were not going to UF, we would 100% ask for their help because we want this documentary to come out even better than the last. I also forgot to mention the group chat that we made with the interviewees but basically I made that and asked them to give a short biography so that Isa and I could finalize the questions and send it to them.

Making the group with Isa, Alexander Duque (Wade),
and Samantha Perez.

Making the interviewee group chat.

Maya's BIO 
Sabrina's BIO

Tess's BIO pt 1 

Tess's BIO pt 2

     Now that we had a filming crew and the BIO's, we could finalize everything for filming. What a huge relief.


     In the middle of writing my blog, my screen went black and my blogs turned into that. I could not for the life of me figure out what happened. I shed a few tears and thought that I would have to like restart my entire blog or I got hacked. Very traumatic experience so I went to Google, my trusted friend, to cope.


     Google did not end up helping because I could not figure out how to describe that I got hacked by some foreign entity. After 10 minutes, I learned I just had to press a button at the top left. Would not recommend. Anyways, now, the moment we have been waiting for. The finalized questions!!!
 


     Yes, there are many questions, but think of them as conversation starters. Our interviewees are most likely going to answer 4 questions in one, but sometimes, a question can bring up a topic the interviewee may have forgotten. I also love these questions, they are focused and will bring out the interviewee's stories and we can follow our structure. Hopefully, all goes well next week, I will be updating you guys each day of filming. I shall see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment