Sunday, March 20, 2022

Final Prep Before Filming

     Entry 24: 3/20/22

     Actually I lied, I am back. So we start filming tomorrow but Isa and I wanted to meet up and finalize literally anything else that was missing and prepare ourselves for the next few weeks. I was getting worried that Isa and I were so focused on making the documentary, that we were not following the guidelines for the AICE Exam and what we needed to do. We went through Mrs. Stoklosa rubric and make sure we had everything done and if we did not, we wrote it down on our checklist. 

Checklist for today

Checklist for things we are missing to follow the 
rubric.

     Honestly, this might seem like nothing but it helped SO much. It was like retracing our steps and seeing what we missed along the way and how to improve from it. We have a lot to still talk about in terms of this docu-series. But let me get back to what we did today. We drove over to Maya's house to pick up the equipment that she had which we needed. We talked for a bit and she was talking about her project and I am excited to see it. After, Isa and I did the planning things andddd we tried to come up with some names for the docu-series and the documentary. We came up with a few so I will list them below and talk about my favorite ones.

Doc NAME IDEAS:

THROUGH SOMEONE'S EYES

WATCHED

SCOPAESTHESIA

UNWANTED SCREEN

GAZE FEELING

LOOK FIXED

OCULUS PLEASURE

MAN IN THE MIRROR

THE MAN BEHIND THE LENS

Docu series name:

THEME: Bringing awareness to topic that are not normally talked about

ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

TABOO

UNMENTIONABLE

BEYOND THE PALE

OUT OF BOUNDS

ARCANA

     Alright so to come up with these, we searched online for idioms or like the meaning of different feelings that our documentary + docu-series gives off. My favorite documentary name is SCOPAESTHESIA which means "the psychic staring effect is a supposed phenomenon in which humans detect being stared at by extrasensory means." The only issue for me is that I simply can not pronounce it and I know I am dumb but I just can not so maybe other people can't. I also do not know if Isa likes it. My favorite docu-series name which Isa does not like at all is ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. I literally love it and I think it fits so well but I want the decision to be liked by both Isa and I. This documentary is really important and the topic needs to be reached to everyone so I want the name to be a good one. The docu-series name is a little less important because we are not submitting it anywhere and it is only for this project but I still want it to be good. That is basically all that we did, it took a bit but it was nice to feel more prepared and focused on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment