Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Group Meeting

    Entry 20: 3/15/22

     Welcome back! So in class we had group meetings with a few people to talk out our projects and ask for advice. Honestly, I was not looking forward going into this but in the end I think my group mates were able to help with things I was not thinking about. When we first started, it was obvious that many people were confused or lost on some things like myself and I was actually fun to be able to help everyone and give them advice on what I use. For example, someone was struggling on sound effects and we reminded them about foley or I said that maybe Youtube Audio Library has what they need. Youtube Audio Library has tons of copyright free music and sound effects for people to use. They also have categories to make it easier to search through the large amount of content they have available.

    When it came to talking about my project, I said that what Isa and I were most stuck on was where to film and the name for our documentary. Last time our interviewee helped us with the name and that made it easy, but now we do not know what to use. Anyways, the first recommendation I got was to use drywall while filming. It would give us that white, plain look and it was easy and cheap. I honestly was really considering using drywall because it would be simple to use. After, someone even hesitantly offered their living room. We obviously would not be able to accept because we would be there for long nights and move around their whole living room. 

    After, we discussed some names for the documentary. They told me to look for idioms with a dictionary website or to try and do a play on words. Someone even said to try and find a word that represents eyes watching you even when they are not there. A few options they recommended was

Sex Oculus

Eye Candy

Cotton Candy

    Maybe not the best recommendations but they really got the gears in my head turning because I realized we also need a docu-series name. This is going to be a painful task. Also, AHHHH we start filming NEXT WEEK! That is crazy, we are almost there I can not wait to show you guys what we coming up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment