Friday, March 4, 2022

Instagram Reboot

    Entry 14: 3/4/22

    Guess what! Yep the Instagram is up and running. There is absolutely nothing on it but you know what it is the though that counts. I have lots of ideas for this page, I would love to post pre-production pictures, a plethora of production content, and then our final bits and pieces as well. I am such a social media person I love posting pictures and videos so I know this is going to be a fun project to take on. I would like to have a list of ideas as to what to post so I am going to make one in this blog, just to keep some ideas in mind.

  • pre-production pictures (working, planning, meeting up with Isa, etc)
  • specific highlights for each interviewee
  • BTS videos
  • a word from those BTS (Isa and I)
  • pictures of the set/b-roll
  • exclusive screenshots of the final documentary
  • interviewee take over 
  • post-production BTS
  • sneak peeks of the interviews (if we end up doing them in a creative way
    I honestly would also love to post the final documentary on that page as well. I feel since we would have been posting so much content about it, it would be cool to upload the video there as well. We would already have most of our viewers there and it would be an excellent way for us to get our documentary out there. Something that helped us was submitting to film festivals and sending our documentary around. Our friends promoting our documentary also was an extreme benefit to us. Since I am blogging about more future subject, I may as well start listing some film festivals we should submit to.
  • NFFTY
  • ShortCuts
  • CineYouth Festival
  • All American Film Festival
  • NATAS Suncoast
  • New York Times OP Docs
    I know some of these are very much a reach but I think if we put our efforts into this documentary we really can do it. Our last documentary has been entered into a few of these film festivals so I bet we could go even bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment