Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Social Media Update

     Entry 30: 3/22/22

     Now that filming is basically, almost done. I have updated the Instagram and posted more of Counter Conformity, which is considered EP 1 of the docu-series, and I uploaded some content of the new documentary. There are a lot of post on the story right now for the current documentary. This includes camcorder pictures of the interviewees. The collection of pictures is used to symbolize how women are just looked at. There is very little context and many people might not recognize it but that is how I was considering it. The rest is just boomerangs of filming. Once Isa sends me the stills for this current documentary, I will start posting more. She has all the footage right now so I am just waiting for that. 


 
   I am going to post one more thing about Counter Conformity, then I am going to create a divider in the page. This will allow for the transition between EP 1 and EP 2 in the docu-series to be clear and easy to see. I also uploaded a video of how the highlights on Instagram work, not sure if it video itself works.

No comments:

Post a Comment