Sunday, March 20, 2022

Docu-Series Social Media Research

    Entry 25: 3/20/22

     Hi again. Yes, it is 11 PM on a Sunday night but Isa and I did some research for the social media and I needed to share it. When we were studying documentaries in AICE MEDIA, we were told to watch Abstract: The Art of Design. Isa and I both love that docu-series and we decided to follow how they promote their documentaries. They have a variety of post including BTS, clips of their episodes, quotes, and more. A lot of what we will be posting will follow what they do, but we wanted to go for a more minimalist, neutral tone. I will start posting on the social media tomorrow before our interviewee comes in so you guys can take a look at some of what we have in mind. Below are some examples of what Abstract post and how we will likely be following in their footsteps.





     Also, they mostly post on Instagram so that is where we decided we would want to post as well. In terms of our video, we will likely upload it on Isa's instagram, Youtube, and Vimeo. These are the places, not only where our target audience interacts the most, but also where we can spread out piece to more people. I would love to also post on TikTok since it is the perfect place for our target audience, but I am trying to find other docu-series that do the same to research them as well.

     Speaking of social media, Isa made an outline while I was babysitting of a few things I could post about. This helps a lot because we have to reach more than 20 post. It should not be a problem but I want to make sure we have all of it prepared.

     Alright now I am heading out. I shall see you guys tomorrow for filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment