Sunday, March 6, 2022

More Props

    Entry 15: 3/6/22

    Alright last update for the week, I talked to our television production advisor and he said that we could use any equipment we want from our storage. Basically our club/class has been around for a very long time and they have really old equipment laying around in the storage room we have. I highly doubt any of them work but what a relief to find the props we want and they are rather perfect as well. I can see a lot of big things coming for this props so I can not wait to see what Isa and I do. 





    Again, the chances of them 1. working and 2. Isa and I knowing how to get them to work are so slim so we will probably have to start researching ways to make it look like they do. I hope it won't be too much of a hassle because the props are rather perfect for our b-roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment