Wednesday, March 30, 2022

CR Preparation

         Entry 34: 3/30/22

     So in class, Stoklosa gave us another lesson on the CR and I am so glad she did. Isa and I are definitely on the right track but there is much more we could be doing to make this project perfect. I am just going to quickly recap everything she said and how I want to improve from this week to next week. We still have enough time to fix any last minute errors and add anything so this is going to be really helpful. 

    QUESTION 1:

    For the first question of the CR, Stoklosa said to make sure to check if we had research about what documentaries we watched as inspiration, what inspired us to make the documentary, any production research, genre research and how we challenged the genre, and basically why did we do everything that we did do. If we were stuck on any research blogs, she said to check out her blog topic list which I have been checking.. a lot.. for sure. Next week, I am certainly going to try and do any last minute research necessary. This includes anything with the social media, magazine, and documentary! 

    QUESTION 2:

    This question was one that I definitely think we got some catching up to do. The thing is that we know how to answer this question and we have been basing our decisions off of them but we have not been really writing about them. Sorry I have no shame I can admit this. I am going to fix that next week tho, I really do want to have everything and show you guys how we did think everything through but sometimes stuff just slips our mind and we forget to write about it. No one said it is easy creating a documentary as a high school student and doing class, work, caring for family, etc. One of the research post I need to write to you guys is the target audience one and their age range, gender, common interest, etc. 

    I also can not wait to show you guys the magazine! I should be done with the magazine very soon and it is going to slay. 

    QUESTION 3:

    The last question is the most important so I got to make sure this is all checked off. First the whole point of this AICE media project is to create three products and create a brand that links them all together and allows them to work alongside one another. We have to make sure everything we do links together and gives off the same aura and I really feel like we are hitting the mark so far. Creating a brand that allows everything to work together and being able to explain it is really important so that is the goal for next week while we finalize everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment