Monday, March 21, 2022

Starting to Post on Instagram

    Entry 27: 3/21/22

     Good afternoon! As you probably read from my other blog post, there was some downtime while we were filming so I was able to get some post in for the social media. I have to say Canva is my best friend for the social media. Canva has so many templates and it is extremely easy to use. It does have like a premium option but the regular one works perfectly. For these post, I just go to templates on Canva, select the neutral one, and upload some pictures. For the colors on each one, Canva already creates them for me so I just have to choose which look best. Since our social media is the docu-series, I am starting with Counter Conformity, but after a few teasers and pictures, I will move into the next documentary. The Counter Conformity post has the link to the documentaries website. Unfortunately, the link does not work while it is on a post but Isa was thinking of making a Linktree. I recently made a Linktree for @cypressbaycbtv and for myself and it is extremely simple so we can probably do that for this social media page. 


     I will be posting lots more through out this week and the next so make sure to follow the Instagram. Since we do not have a name yet, the Instagram is still called @documentarypt2. (We have 44 followers isn't that so cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment